- This event has passed.
How to become known, and share your knowledge
April 2 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
Becoming known is tough, and standing out through blogging when so many are taking to the webpage these days can be even harder. If you’ve struggled to make your blog take off, or are looking to start one up, then this MRBIG session is for you.
In this comprehensive overview, Sally explains how to:
- Share your knowledge with prospective new clients.
- Become known and grow awareness of your business.
- Help attract traffic to your website.
- Ensure your website has fresh content.
- Give you something generous and share-worthy for social media.
If this sounds right for you, grab your ticket here!
Sally Mussared is a Fashion Designer and Website Developer who loves helping businesses grow. She runs her own successful wedding dress business, and relishes working with businesses and not-for-profits.